1.Pre-test of facilities before mass production
As a professional barium sulphate supplier, Sinoke provides the best qualified barites by following procedures: baryte mining, barite ores water and acid washing, equipment precise beneficiation, strict artificial benefication, elevated temperature drying, high-tech milling( Raymond, Jet mill), automatic packing, barium sulfat into warehouse. Before mass production, Sinoke will strictly examine the relative equipments and we also do regular maintaninance for the facilities to ensure the goods finished on time.
2.Raw material test of baryte mine
- Before the raw materials are used in mass production, our technicians will collect samples randomly from all sides of them, and then take the samples of barium sulphat raw materials to lab and test. Normally, the analysis includes two parts:
Fomular: BaSO4 content, SiO2 content, Fe2O3 content
Charter: whiteness, S.G.. Otherwise, our customer has other requirements.
- Only after being approved and signed by the lab operator together with production manager’s confirming about the quantity for mass production, the raw materials of barite will be sent into our production lines.
- If the test results can not meet the customer’s requirements, Sinoke would deem it as unqualified raw material. Then the relative managements need to recollect the raw materials and make sure they are what customer requires.
3.Professional test procedure
- After the baryte ores are dried and before they are milled into powder, our lab will collect samples randomly and test. Only after the test results meet customer’s need can the mass production allowed.
- During the milling proccess, the technicians will take samples every hour to be sure the quality is stable.
- There will be one more test after packing. Operators collect samples randomly from the bags and when the samples pass the final test, all the goods can be shipped to customer.
4.Barium Sulphid Test Chemical composition and Charter:
- Analysis of BaSO4 content
- Analysis of SiO2 content
- Analysis of Fe2O3 content
- Analysis of CaO content
- Analysis of whiteness(blue whiteness, L-value, A-Value,B-value,C-value)
- oil absorption
- Particle size(…..)
- Test barite powder as customers’ requirement or let the third party do the test, for example: SGS, CCIC, ect.
Sinoke provides customized solutions with sealing relavant samples and keeping test reports for 2 years.
- Sinoke provides special customized services
- Sinoke carefully fullfills the contract by arranging production, shipment strictly according to the stipulations of contract.
- Sinoke provides professional consultance by replying customers within 12 hours.
- Sinoke takes every customer and order equally.
- Sinoke promises we provide the qualified goods on time.